To encourage more sharing of updates, I may periodically call each of the Bros and post some of their news so they don't have to- (though everyone is welcome to post pictures and news, of course).
This afternoon I chatted with Darren and here is what I remember: He is working at the John Deere production facility in Grovetown GA. He's a production engineer, and troubleshoots any design flaws in their products and tries to fix them. Pat writes manuals (I don't know where she learned 12 languages- pretty amazing :) They don't have huge Memorial Day plans, but are looking forward to getting their pair of jet skis tuned up and out on the lake this summer. Calvin is a computer programmer in Ft Mill SC. Chris is planning to get married 22 November to Heather Volker (congrats!) Kaylissa was out in Washington state; now she's back in Ft Mill helping with a horse camp for the summer. Darren is a HP group assistant. He made a road around his property perimeter so he can keep an eye on it, and he and Pat just got back from a warm walk when I called him.
Darren- If I got any of that wrong, feel free to correct it. It was good talking to you. Love to you all- Lyrad
No comments:
Post a Comment