Thursday, November 13, 2014


Hey family!  I have a couple minutes before I pick the kids up from school so I thought I'd post some pictures (before I forget again :)

Molly and Johnny on our last camping trip.  Molly made a tutu out of a deflated floating tube.
I picked Molly up from school and realized her pants were on backwards and her sweater inside-out.  That's how she wore them all day


Family picture at Pyramid Lake!!
Ezra and Nick on the motorcycle (two very happy boys :)

Nick bought this motorcycle a week before my birthday.  He keeps saying its my present.  I guess for his birthday he will be getting some new clothes in my size and a few kitchen gadgets I have been eyeing. 

Ivy stayed bundled up while we rode the motorcycle around the dirt hills

Our smiling happy baby girl.  Ivy really is a little doll and we all adore her

1 comment:

  1. Great Pics! Alicia and I had a good laugh about your comments planning for Nick's retaliatory presents. Kids are adorable. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete